Customers can claim a Go-Anywhere Charcoal Weber
BBQ with select Cooling models.
Customers can visit
www.bosch-home.co.uk/BBQ-promotionto register their claim.
1. The Bosch Refrigeration Promotion is the offer by the Promoter of a gift of a Weber Go-Anywhere Charcoal BBQ (the “Gift”) to purchasers on purchases of select Bosch Refrigeration models. Claims are valid for purchases made between 1st July 2021 and 27th July 2021 and for which the Promoter has received a completed and valid claim by 27th August 2021.
2. No other offers can be claimed in conjunction with the Bosch Refrigeration Promotion.
3. This is a consumer only promotion and full details of the ‘Gift’ breakdown are available at www. bosch home.co.uk/BBQ-promotion
Bosch Refrigeration Promotion Terms and Conditions | 1
5. Purchases of graded, seconds, replacements, and imperfect products are excluded from the Promotion.
6. All appliances purchased on a trade or contract basis (i.e. nonconsumer purchases) are excluded from the Promotion.
7. The promotion is open to residents aged 18 and over of the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands, Isle of Man, and Northern Ireland only, excluding employees of the Promoter and employees and close family members of retailers.
8. The Promotion, which starts on 1st July 2021 and runs until 27th July 2021, only applies to purchases made on or between these dates. The Promoter must receive a completed and valid claim by 27th August 2021.
9. The Promotion is offered via participating retailers only and only participating retailers will have the official advertising literature.
10. How to Claim:
a. In order to claim the Gift, claimants must fully complete the online claim form (including full Receipt, a photograph of the ENR number, and full address). The online claim form is available on www. bosch home.co.uk/BBQ-promotion. A claim form can also be downloaded from www.bosch-home.co.uk/BBQ promotion and submitted by post to ‘Bosch Refrigeration Promotion’, Marketing Lounge Partnership of The Cow Shed, Walnut Tree Farm, Lower Stretton, Cheshire WA4 4PG.
b. Claims must be received by the Promoter no later than midnight on the 27th August 2021 and the Promoter will not accept any claims received subsequently.
c. If an ENR number cannot be provided at the time of the claim because the appliance has not been delivered by 27th August 2021, please state when the delivery is expected and complete the claim after delivery has taken place and before 27th September 2021.
d. A copy of original purchase receipts must be provided for claim forms. For the avoidance of doubt, copies of deposit receipts and/or order confirmations will not be accepted. Purchasers can call the helpline 01565 656 467.
e. A photograph of the ENR panel is required for both online and postal claims. Claims will not be accepted until a photograph of the ENR panel is provided.
11. Claims are posted at claimants' risk and proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to investigate and undertake all such action, as is reasonable, to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require claimants to provide further verification as to proof of purchase. In addition, the Promoter reserves the right to reject those claims which are, in their opinion, fraudulent or invalid.
13. The Gift will not be paid in the event that the product purchased is returned to the relevant retailer.
14. Claims on purchases made on Amazon and supplied by a third party will not be accepted. Only claims for products supplied directly by Amazon will be accepted through Amazon purchases.
15. Claimants should allow up to 30 days after their claim has been approved for the delivery of their Gift.
16. All claim forms and copy purchase order receipts, once received by the Promoter, will become its property and will not be returned to claimants therefore please ensure you keep a copy. The decision of the Promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
17. By submitting a claim, claimants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. In the unlikely event that a claimant is unhappy with their Bosch appliance and wishes to return it, the Gift i.e. the Weber Go-Anywhere BBQ, will need to be returned.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, extend or amend the terms of this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
20. All correspondence should be sent to ‘Bosch Refrigeration Promotion’, Marketing Lounge Partnership of The Cow Shed, Walnut Tree Farm, Lower Stretton, Cheshire WA4 4PG.
21. The Promotion is subject to the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have nonexclusive jurisdiction.
Bosch Refrigeration Promotion Terms and Conditions | 2
22. The Promoter is Bosch Home Appliances, a division of BSH Home Appliances Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company registration no.01844007, whose registered office is at Grand Union House, Old Wolverton Road, Wolverton, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK12 5PT, UK.
23. This Promotion is carried out and facilitated by Marketing Lounge Partnership on behalf of the Promoter.